Ollie dog food reviews. Ollie dog food is a famous brand that was made in 2015 by three persons who are Gabby Slome, Alex Douzet, and Randy Jimenez.
The headquarter of this food brand is located in New York City and this company works very well with the help of manufacturers and farmers all over the United States.
The main aim of this company is to deliver fresh and healthy food to your best friend dogs. All these premium dog food full of nutrition comes directly to your doorstep. All the experts recommend this food for your dog due to its high-quality ingredients.
Ollie dog food reviews
The Ollie dog food is considered to be the best option for a convenient meal that will contain lots of healthy ingredients to maintain the dog`s health. This one-time meal proportion helps you to overcome the problem of overfeeding and underfeeding problem.
The Ollie dog food offers many recipes with variations in the ingredients. This brand provides the best online delivery service that dog loves so, in this article we will discuss all its features that will help you to review this brand easily.
What are the types of Ollie Food which are best for Dogs?
Ollie Dog Food has different types due to different recipes and ingredients. Liver, beef, chicken, and lamb ingredients are prepared in different recipes for dogs. Ollie Dog Food is best for adults as well as puppies, who are healthy and have no allergic problems.
So, due to the high range of recipes for Ollie Dog Food then you can select and order the wanted recipe according to your dog’s likes. If your dog is allergic to any ingredient then always keep your dog away from that specific food.
Vet-custom-made & high quality Recipes
Ollie’s recipes are specially made by a vet who makes custom-made products that are all good for dogs’ health. This company also hired many experts & specialists like animal scientists, nutritionists, and behaviorists. For the dogs, they made innovatively and exciting recipes to benefit dogs.
This food is good for weight loss because this portioned food helps your dog not eat in over or less quantity. The fresh ingredients that are present in the Ollie dog food provide your dog with great energy and metabolism.
Ollie dog food Ingredients Analysis
Ollie is a brand that provides fresh food for dogs based on a subscription. The Ollie dog food is made with a minimum procedure that contains organ meats, animal protein, veggies, and fruits.
The Ollie dog food has turkey, chicken, kale, lentils, carrots, coconut oil, liver, pumpkin, blueberries, chia seeds, etc. All these ingredients have different characteristic which is given below briefly:
Turkey meat is very healthy for dogs’ health because this meat provides amino acids or fatty acids to maintain their life growth.
- Kale is a kind of cabbage with a dark green color vegetable to provide beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin K, and C.
- Broccoli contains sulforaphane that helps your dog to keep away from cancer disease.
- Lentils are a great source of carbohydrates due to the richness of natural fiber in them. As the protein contains 25% to 30 % of protein.
- Carrots are full of nutrients like minerals, beta-carotene, and dietary fiber.
- Coconut oil is also an ingredient of the Ollie dog food that contain fatty acid in it
- Blueberries are also rich in vitamins, dietary fiber, and minerals.
- Pumpkin is an ingredient that is full of additional nutrients like carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and beta-carotene.
- The turkey liver is an organ meat that has much beneficial nutrition in it.
- The chia seeds are looks like flax seeds that are edible and they are full of dietary fiber, omega acids, and 15% to 17% protein.
- The cod liver oil is also an ingredient that has vitamins A & D with omega-3 fatty acids.
- The triglycerides, chelated minerals, EPA, and DHA is also present in the ollie dog food.
- The ingredients which are added to ollie dog food help in the treatment of different disorders like CDS (canine cognitive dysfunction syndrome) and many chronic or allergic skin disorders.
Ollie dog food is providing wet food which is above average with protein at about 38%, fat at 26%, and carbohydrates at about 27%.
Generally, this food gives a ratio of fat to protein of about 61%. But with the addition of the other ingredients, this becomes a perfect and rich amount of food for dogs.
Best recipes of Ollie Dog Food
We have many best products of ollie dog food which are excellent in their nutrition properties. These products are
- Ollie`s Chicken Dish With Carrots
- Ollie`s Lamb Dish With Cranberries
- Ollie`s Beef Dish With Sweet Potatoes
Ollie`s Chicken Dish With Carrots
Chicken is used as the first ingredient
All ingredients are rich in nutrition
Low-calorie food for dogs
This is Mixed with fish oil during the making
Beef Dish With Sweet Potatoes
Beef is used as the first ingredient
This also has beef liver and beef kidneys in it.
Lamb Dish With Cranberries
Great food recipe for allergic and sensitive dogs.
effortlessly digestible ingredients
Food that is dense in nutrients
Contain high calories
Ollie’s food is great in all aspects but here we will discuss some of it to review its qualities. The advantages of ollie dog food are given beneath which will be evidence of great qualities.
- The ollie dog food has High-quality and nutritious recipes.
- Suitable for all life ages dogs.
- Effortlessly steps to make changes in the delivery.
- Have no artificial flavors and no corn, soy, or wheat.
- High-quality ingredients with no addition of fillers and by-products.
- Balanced in Nutrition.
- Minimum processing of food.
- Best human-grade food.
- They deliver you freshly.
- Great subscription with the option of changes.
- 100% money-back facility.
- Free shipping when you order through subscription.
- Best customer service
- Best for digestion and allergy issues.
- Provide you with pre-portioned packets that are convenient and help to prevent more eating.
- Always delivered in a reusable food container for dogs
- Expensive food option
- Not good for puzzle toys
- Not very convenient
- Not useful for training purposes
- Short storage life in the fridge
How do Ollie works?
Ollie meals are delivered to your doorstep all over the United States. The meals are made in the kitchen of the human grade. Ollie dog food is offering many different plans according to age, breed, weight, and health. These plans are also custom-made that control the calories.
The recipes of the Ollie dog food formulate according to the nutrition level of the AAFCO`s nutrition profile of dog food for all life stages. So, due to this reason, these food plans are perfect for all adults and puppies.
The Ollie dog food is made with different fresh and high-quality ingredients like chicken, turkey, lamb and beef, pumpkin, blueberries, fish oil, butternut squash, spinach, sweet potato, chickpeas, lentils, and kale.
How to order to get Ollie’s fresh dog food?
Generally, Ollie’s fresh dog food can be ordered and purchased from the website. When you want to buy this food then you have to fill out a brief questionnaire related to your dog`s health, age, preferences, and custom-made products.
If you sign up then Ollie’s dog food brand sends you delivery every two weeks but you have to cancel it when you do not need it.
Is Ollie Dog Food Worth It?
Yes, Ollie dog food is worthy food because this provides your dog high quality and fresh food with proper health in customized and proportion form. That also costs very low that you can easily afford for your dog. For further satisfaction, you can check customer reviews on their website that are true.
This human-grade quality food has no harmful things like corn, soy, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. You can also complain and ask questions on their website so that the customer service support staff help you in a better way. They also suggest the perfect plan for a subscription that is good for dog health requirements.
Ollie dog food reviews. Most customers’ reviews consist of 5 stars that ensure you the best quality of food on the ollie dog food website.
They give you the surety that they will provide you with grain-free and non-artificial food that has many advantages. The ingredients are all fresh and high quality to fulfill their nutrition needs.